quinta-feira, 1 de março de 2012

# 7

I tried it my first time one week before my 13th birthday. I suppose I must first back
up and give you a little bit of the story leading up to my first time. My best friend and
next door neighbor (Jennie) mentioned to me that she was a nudist. Still Ashley insisted
that she as well as her family were nudist.

One day I was in my room just hanging out when I heard splashing from the pool next
door. I went to my window to see who all was swimming. From my room I can only
see part of one end of the pool. But sure enough, there was Jennie's brother about to
dive in. I could only see his back side but he was definitely nude. I looked out my
window for the longest time after that trying to see who else was swimming. I finally
saw others as they exited the pool to the house. I couldn't see them completely but I
could for sure tell they were not wearing clothes.

After that time I was very curious. I asked my friend lots of questions about it. She
never really pushed me but she did encourage me to think about trying it someday.
But still I thought there just might be a chance that she would be ok with me being
nude here at home. So after several weeks and days I got the courage to talk to mom
about it. I ask if I could be nude here at home like Jennie does at her house. My mom
just kinda stared off in space for a few seconds then sighed and said, "just don't go
out the front door".

I was so excited at the permission to try that I went upstairs to my room and started
to undress. At the last moment I put on shorts and went down stairs topless. No one
was around at that time but mom, and she didn't say anything. I then decided that it
was silly to just do it half way and returned to my room. This time I was determined
to go downstairs completely nude. My heart was beating so hard I was so incredibly
scared and excited at the same time. My family had never seen me with out my clothes
before. I finally closed my eyes took a deep breath, opened my eyes and started down
the stairs.

I first went into the den and then to the kitchen for a drink. As I went back through
the house I came upon my younger sister (Melissa) and my brother (Peter). I have
never seen their eyes so wide in my life. My sister ran to my mom in the other room
and I could hear her say "Kelly doesn't have any clothes on". I then heard mo reply
"you just worry about Melissa.
============================================================== 
Se você tem uma história semelhante às deste blog, por favor compartilhe conosco:  andandonuas@outlook.com .
Nomes verdadeiros são trocados, por razões de segurança.
Se por qualquer razão você quiser que retiremos a sua história, por favor entre em contato pelo  andandonuas@outlook.com .

If you have a history similar to this blog's ones, please share with us: andandonuas@outlook.com .
Real names are changed for security reasons.
If for any reason you want we remove your history, please contact us at  andandonuas@outlook.com .

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário