terça-feira, 6 de março de 2012

# 41

My mum and dad split when i was 12 and dad left home. It was then that i started
to go naked around the house, not very much at first but then eventually more and
more.

I often used to wear a towel around me after showering and one day let it slip to the
floor. I wasn't planning on going naked, but as I was lying on the sofa it was slipping
off so I  took it off. All my mum said was "don't leave wet towels around". She didn't
care that  I was naked. It was normal for her to see me like that. I don't leave wet
towels around now as I don't wear one anymore!

Since then I am nude all the time at home except when guests come over. Mum
sometimes asks if I'm cold but other than that doesn't say anything about it. It would
be different if I had a brother around I'm sure. Instead she does tells me I'm really
pretty and that I look nice naked and to make the most of it!


============================================================== 
Se você tem uma história semelhante às deste blog, por favor compartilhe conosco:  andandonuas@outlook.com .
Nomes verdadeiros são trocados, por razões de segurança.
Se por qualquer razão você quiser que retiremos a sua história, por favor entre em contato pelo  andandonuas@outlook.com .

If you have a history similar to this blog's ones, please share with us: andandonuas@outlook.com .
Real names are changed for security reasons.
If for any reason you want we remove your history, please contact us at  andandonuas@outlook.com .

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário