sábado, 17 de março de 2012

# 94

I'm 22 now, but I started going nude when I was 14. There was single defining incident
that got me started, just something that occurred to me one day. Swimsuits always felt
too tight for me, and a bit movement-restricting, not to mention uncomfortable when wet.
I thought about how much better it felt to be nude in the bath. Experimentally I began
sleeping nude. It felt a bit awkward at first, but once I stopped being nervous about being
discovered, I slept better than I had in years. I spent more and more of the time I was
alone in my room naked, and even walked around the house a bit when I was the only
one home alone. I had gotten so used to being naked at home that one day I just asked
my mom that since it was just the family, who had all seen me naked on some occasion
or another already, would it be okay if I spent some time at home around them nude.
I braced myself for punishment, but instead she said okay. No one else joined me except
for my brother, who had always wanted to try it, but had been afraid to ask. From then
on it was pretty much assumed that I'd be nude around the house. More weekends than
I can count were passed without me getting dressed. My friends thought it was weird at
first, but grew to accept it, and let me go naked at their houses, too. Some even joined in.


============================================================== 
Se você tem uma história semelhante às deste blog, por favor compartilhe conosco: andandonuas@outlook.com

Se por qualquer razão você quiser que retiremos a sua história, por favor entre em contato pelo andandonuas@outlook.com
If you have a history similar to this blog's ones, please share with us: andandonuas@outlook.com

If for any reason you want we remove your history, please contact us at andandonuas@outlook.com

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário