quinta-feira, 1 de março de 2012

# 8

I became a nudist in the summer this year. We went away for the day and I wanted
to go for a swim but didn't have my swimsuit with me. Mum and dad joked and said
I should skinny dip but instead I went for a swim in my t-shirt and panties. Because
they were all wet I took them off when we got back to the car and stayed that way
for 2 hour drive home. It was amazing doing that. It was a really hot day and being
nude was way more comfortable. When I got home I didn't bother getting dressed
either and stayed like that the rest of the day.

Ever since then I have been going without clothes lots. I never wear clothes at home
any more and stay nude when people come to visit.
==============================================================
Se você tem uma história semelhante às deste blog, por favor compartilhe conosco:  andandonuas@outlook.com .
Nomes verdadeiros são trocados, por razões de segurança.
Se por qualquer razão você quiser que retiremos a sua história, por favor entre em contato pelo  andandonuas@outlook.com .

If you have a history similar to this blog's ones, please share with us: andandonuas@outlook.com .
Real names are changed for security reasons.
If for any reason you want we remove your history, please contact us at  andandonuas@outlook.com .

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário