terça-feira, 6 de março de 2012

# 43

My older sister has often been nude in the house ever since I can remember. I guess
I just copied her when I was little and my mom never tried to stop me so I still go nude
a lot at home.

She was very young when she started. She just didn't like to wear clothes. I don't know
exactly why she started, except that she told me she didn't like clothes and she took them
off.

When I took off my clothes and went naked the first time it was because my older sister
was doing it and I wanted to copy her. Also because I was curious about what it was like
to run around naked.

============================================================== 
Se você tem uma história semelhante às deste blog, por favor compartilhe conosco:  andandonuas@outlook.com .
Nomes verdadeiros são trocados, por razões de segurança.
Se por qualquer razão você quiser que retiremos a sua história, por favor entre em contato pelo  andandonuas@outlook.com .

If you have a history similar to this blog's ones, please share with us: andandonuas@outlook.com .
Real names are changed for security reasons.
If for any reason you want we remove your history, please contact us at  andandonuas@outlook.com .

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário