sábado, 3 de março de 2012

# 18

In sixth grade, I met Betty, still my best friend to this day. Betty was a good athlete
but a bit of a rebel, always in trouble. Like most girls our age, we would pester our
mothers to have each other over for a sleep-over. Both of us, by the way, have single
mothers. Betty was always quite protective of me and when we would sleep over
she looked after me, helping me get in and out the bath, for example. It was no big
deal for Betty to help me bathe. I don't know why but she seemed to develop a fascination
with being nude herself at this point. She'd bathe during our sleepovers but find reasons
to stay nude for a period afterward. I followed suit. Nudity was no big deal and I
wanted to be like my best friend. My mother started to refer to our sleepovers as
"naked nights" as we had gotten to the point that after a bath, we'd both just stay in
the bedroom nude. We would gossip, we got into toenail painting (I still am) but we'd
do it all nude. I think that, for pre-teen girls, there is a natural curiousity that many satisfy
by being in some nude situations with peers.

Betty's mother had some difficulty accepting the nudity but Betty is (and was then) a free
spirit who often disregarded what her mother said. To make her point, she'd often show
up at breakfast nude (I would at least put a robe on). By 8th grade, however,  I was
spending as much time nude during our sleepovers as she was. These sleepovers continued
throughout HS and into college. Just our way of bonding.

We were just close friends who liked being naked together. As we got older our nude
activities spread into other rooms of our houses. Instead of just hanging out in the bedroom,
we'd go all over the house. Betty's mom became more accepting. My mother would just
laugh and shake her head.
============================================================== 
Se você tem uma história semelhante às deste blog, por favor compartilhe conosco:  andandonuas@outlook.com .
Nomes verdadeiros são trocados, por razões de segurança.
Se por qualquer razão você quiser que retiremos a sua história, por favor entre em contato pelo  andandonuas@outlook.com .

If you have a history similar to this blog's ones, please share with us: andandonuas@outlook.com .
Real names are changed for security reasons.
If for any reason you want we remove your history, please contact us at  andandonuas@outlook.com .

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário