terça-feira, 6 de março de 2012

# 44

In my case I started sleeping naked. I would get up in the middle of the night to go to
toilet and never covered up. So my parents and bros and sist got used to this and made
some comments occasionally. I told them i liked to sleep without clothes and they accepted
that easily. Soon my brother (4 yrs younger) was doing it too. We slept in same room in
different beds. My mom and dad never said anything negative.

One day the topic came up at dinner time and the comments came from my 2 sisters
but they admitted they also slept nude when weather was warm. Mom and dad never
had a comment.

One day ...out of the blue at dineer time my family - specially my dad and mom - brought
the subjetc again and said to all that they did not object to me going naked around the
house ... and that if I wanted to bring friends it will be OK. To me was like a gift from
heaven. I thanked them. Then proceeded very cautiosly not to be overly and offensive.
I would dress for dinner, etc. but will get out of bed or bedroom naked to grab a coke
from the fridge, etc. Would do my room clean up ..naked and also will swim najed in the
pool. They all soon got used to that.


============================================================== 
Se você tem uma história semelhante às deste blog, por favor compartilhe conosco:  andandonuas@outlook.com .
Nomes verdadeiros são trocados, por razões de segurança.
Se por qualquer razão você quiser que retiremos a sua história, por favor entre em contato pelo  andandonuas@outlook.com .

If you have a history similar to this blog's ones, please share with us: andandonuas@outlook.com .
Real names are changed for security reasons.
If for any reason you want we remove your history, please contact us at  andandonuas@outlook.com .

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário