domingo, 4 de março de 2012

# 25

It started when I was a teenager and alone in the house. I wondered what it would
be like to be naked, so I tried it. It felt great; natural, normal and far more comfortable
than wearing clothes. Eventually I decided I wanted my parents to know so I could
be nude all the time at home. I had no idea what their reaction would be and part
of me was scared of a negative one. I knew that nudity was no big deal but, not
having grown up seeing them nude, I wasn't sure if they would share this philosophy.

I thought about how I would let them know and considered various means. Should
I sit down and have a conversation or create a situation where one or both of them
saw me naked and see what their reaction would be. I decided to have a chat with
them but as a lot of time passed before I plucked up the courage, I did start being a
bit more casual at certain times, eg between bathroom and bedroom. I never 'got
caught'. I couldn't decide how to tell them. I thought about whether I should just
be honest, ask if they would mind if I sunbathed nude in the garden as part of it is
secluded and then, if they were happy with that, stay naked for the rest of the day
and let them know then. I quickly ruled out other alternatives.

After a lot (and I mean a lot) of consideration, I decided to just be honest. So, over
lunch one Sunday, I said "There is something I want you to know." From there, I gave
them a good speech about how much I liked the naturist lifestyle and wanted to live
like this as much as possible. Their reaction was a bit shocked/surprised and they
asked for time to think about it. I was tempted to listen in but instead got on with the
washing up. When I had finished, they told me they had made a decision. To say my
heart was pounding would be an understatement. I thought for the umpteenth time about
how awkward life could be if they said know and then having to live with them knowing
they knew my little secret and not knowing what they thought about me for like naturism.

They basically said that they wanted to experiment before giving a definate answer.
I could go naked around the house on the condition that I would get dressed again
if either of them felt uncomfortable with my nudity. This was better than I had dared
hope for so readily agreed. I asked if I could start there and then and my mums reaction
was something along the lines of "we might as well get it over with." So I went to my
room, undressed and went downstairs. I wasn't nervous as I expected to be because
this was what I had wanted for a long time. We all acted normally and I'm pleased to
say they admitted it wasn't the big deal they thought it would be so I was free to live
the life I wanted.

============================================================== 
Se você tem uma história semelhante às deste blog, por favor compartilhe conosco:  andandonuas@outlook.com .
Nomes verdadeiros são trocados, por razões de segurança.
Se por qualquer razão você quiser que retiremos a sua história, por favor entre em contato pelo  andandonuas@outlook.com .

If you have a history similar to this blog's ones, please share with us: andandonuas@outlook.com .
Real names are changed for security reasons.
If for any reason you want we remove your history, please contact us at  andandonuas@outlook.com ..

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário