quinta-feira, 1 de março de 2012

# 9

My parents were pretty cool about nudity and allowed us kids to run around naked
all the time in our back yard. In the summer we had an inflatable pool and I'd splash
around in that with my sister and brother and all my mates. Sometimes they would
take us to a nearby beach where we would swim naked together too. As I grew up
I continued to enjoy being naked, especially outdoors and would take every chance got.

Then when I was twelve, my dad got a promotion at work and we had to move all the
way to other city. I hated having to move. But the one good thing about the new house,
apart from being much bigger than the one we had been in, was that it had a real pool
in the back yard.

I swim naked all the time now and walk about in the garden and house nude too, it
feels natural to me. The only time I remember them complaining was when I walked
naked from the pool to my room, dripping water through the house, just as some guests
were about to arrive. We were subsequently banned from swimming naked in the pool
when we had visitors, but the rest of the time it was ok.

So, I developed an interest in naturism and decided that I wasn't going to wear any
clothes for days at a time.
============================================================== 
Se você tem uma história semelhante às deste blog, por favor compartilhe conosco:  andandonuas@outlook.com .
Nomes verdadeiros são trocados, por razões de segurança.
Se por qualquer razão você quiser que retiremos a sua história, por favor entre em contato pelo  andandonuas@outlook.com .

If you have a history similar to this blog's ones, please share with us: andandonuas@outlook.com .
Real names are changed for security reasons.
If for any reason you want we remove your history, please contact us at  andandonuas@outlook.com .

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário