quarta-feira, 29 de fevereiro de 2012

# 6

For a long time, I was very interested in becoming a nudist, but was very afraid of
what my parents might think about it. I'm 15 now, but i've liked going nude ever since
I was about 10.

One day after school, I came home and took everything off. Nobody was home yet,
so I took time to pump myself up. I sat on the couch and watched tv, waiting for my
parents to get home. I was nervous for a while, but eventually just got involved in the
TV and almost forgot about me being naked. Finally, my mom arrived home. I was
very scared as she walked in. I expected her to freak out. She did give me a little bit
of a strange look and asked me "Why don't you have any clothes on?" It was really
hot that day so I just said that I couldn't stand the heat, so I just took everthing off.
She said "ok" and walked away. I couldn't believe it. my dad came home a little while
later with basically the same reaction. I was so happy that I had made it so far. I
decided to stay nude for as long as I could until they said something. I even ate dinner
nude that night.

Later on, I noticed my mom was looking at me strange. she was staring at my butt.
I thought "Uh oh, here it comes, she's going to tell me to get dressed." Instead she
said "You should probably sit on a towel if you're going to go naked. You have marks
on your butt from that chair you were sitting on. I laughed and told her ok. later that
night, I talked with my parents about nudity and they said I can go nude at home with
just them whenever I want, but should get dressed when other people come over. I'm
fine with that, that's more than I ever hoped for!!

============================================================== 
Se você tem uma história semelhante às deste blog, por favor compartilhe conosco:  andandonuas@outlook.com .
Nomes verdadeiros são trocados, por razões de segurança.
Se por qualquer razão você quiser que retiremos a sua história, por favor entre em contato pelo  andandonuas@outlook.com .

If you have a history similar to this blog's ones, please share with us: andandonuas@outlook.com .
Real names are changed for security reasons.
If for any reason you want we remove your history, please contact us at  andandonuas@outlook.com .

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário