sábado, 10 de março de 2012

# 58

I hate to tell you, but I've been told I'm very lucky for my situation. I was always taking
off my clothes when I was little, or fighting with my parents when they were trying to get
me dressed.

I would fight my mom when she was trying to dress me to go out or after a bath or when
I was first going to school. When I would fight my mom after a bath it was usually at night
so I would run around the house but end up in my room. By that point she would get
frustrated with me a give up. In the morning I would fight them putting clothes on me but
once I was in the car on the way to school I gave in. But then I would come home and go
to my room and get undressed and then just hang around and that was when my parents
decided they would stop fighting me.

I was happy when they stopped fighting with me. I was already going to school when they
finally agreed to let me be naked at home so I guess I was about 5 or 6.  My mom talked
with me about it one day when I went down stairs to get a drink and was naked. I was
naked because I had gotten home from school and my clothes had been bugging me all
day so I wanted to take them off. She asked me why I never wanted to have clothes on
and I told her I felt more comfortable this way. She sort of understood and that was when
she told me it was ok. I was really happy :) I was naked until dinner and then I put something
on. Finally my mom and dad told me I could stay undressed around the house but would
have to get dressed when we had company or went out.

As I got older, everyone was just used to me being naked all the time. Now I'm naked
pretty much from the time I get home from school to the time I go back to school. I don't
know if my parents really approve, but their cool enough to let me be naked since it makes
me happy as long as I get dressed when we have company over.

============================================================== 
Se você tem uma história semelhante às deste blog, por favor compartilhe conosco:  andandonuas@outlook.com .
Nomes verdadeiros são trocados, por razões de segurança.
Se por qualquer razão você quiser que retiremos a sua história, por favor entre em contato pelo  andandonuas@outlook.com .

If you have a history similar to this blog's ones, please share with us: andandonuas@outlook.com .
Real names are changed for security reasons.
If for any reason you want we remove your history, please contact us at  andandonuas@outlook.com .

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário