segunda-feira, 5 de março de 2012

# 38

i kind of slowly started to reveal myself to my family. First, when i got out of the
shower i would dry off but just wear shorts and a bra and my brothers, sister and
parents didn't say anything. Second I just wore my underwear and and no bra my
younger brother stared at first but then was o.k. with it. Then next time i accidently
forgot to get my clothes before i showered and just walked down the hall naked
older brother saw and asked me if i forgot something. Next time i showered i just
dried and then went to watch tv my mom saw me and asked if i was more comfortable
that way and she let me stay naked.

============================================================== 
Se você tem uma história semelhante às deste blog, por favor compartilhe conosco:  andandonuas@outlook.com .
Nomes verdadeiros são trocados, por razões de segurança.
Se por qualquer razão você quiser que retiremos a sua história, por favor entre em contato pelo  andandonuas@outlook.com .

If you have a history similar to this blog's ones, please share with us: andandonuas@outlook.com .
Real names are changed for security reasons.
If for any reason you want we remove your history, please contact us at  andandonuas@outlook.com .

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário