domingo, 4 de março de 2012

# 28

my mum and dad are not being all prudy or anything. i can go around in what i like
at home and that includes nada. i was thinking that real nudists were without clothes
almost any time they can be. like at home ALL of the time.

I went to a nudie beach with 2 friends (one of them has joined on here as well) when
it was summer and 3 weeks ago started being home nudies.

It was my friend that started before me. She started going nude at home and then
started doing it at my place. My parents didnt really mind that much what she had
on. So when I started doing it they were already used to it and didnt care.

============================================================== 
Se você tem uma história semelhante às deste blog, por favor compartilhe conosco:  andandonuas@outlook.com .
Nomes verdadeiros são trocados, por razões de segurança.
Se por qualquer razão você quiser que retiremos a sua história, por favor entre em contato pelo  andandonuas@outlook.com .

If you have a history similar to this blog's ones, please share with us: andandonuas@outlook.com .
Real names are changed for security reasons.
If for any reason you want we remove your history, please contact us at  andandonuas@outlook.com .

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário