sábado, 10 de março de 2012

# 64

well, i think i was 14 or 15.... i had heard some grown ups talking about nude beaches.
i remember looking at pics on the web of nude beaches....
i had never really given being nude much thought, and my mom (dad too) had never
told me that being naked/nude was bad and they let me do whatever as a little kid...
but i started to wonder what it'd be like walking around nude without a purpose,
other than being nude in general..
so one unbarably hot afternoon when i got in i decided to strip off my sweaty clothes
and try it...

that afternoon i decided to try it, as it was very hot, and once i got home, i stripped off
my clothes and just did everything id normally do naked. so when i was sitting at the
kitchen table nude doing my homework, mom got home and she almost screamed. lol.
she was like, "Cat!! clothes?!" i replied, "nah. its too hot for them. besides, you and
dad went to a nude beach last week." then i just smiled to myself. haha.
she just sulked off too the master bedroom and later came out nude and sat on the
couch next to me where i was watching tv or something.. and she said we needed to
talk. she said that we just didnt go nude around the house like that. i asked her, why
not? its our house after all... she was like, good point... now im cold, im getting dressed.
and she went and got dressed just in time for dad to catch me naked....

he didnt really know what to say.. and he just blushed and looked at the ground.
really it was quite funny. lol. but once he was looking at me his eyes kept leaving my
face and scanning my body. i had expected this. (you should too). and he kept studdering
something like, "i...i... Cat.... cl...clothes....?"
i junst replied, "um. how about not dad." then i kind of laughed a little bit to make it sort
of a joke.

he just grinned and shook his head. he later asked me why i did it and i told him that
i wanted to be a nudist. he was suprised and later my mom came and asked me why
i wanted to be a nudist. i just told her that it was how i felt natural and really alive.

i was naked the rest of that day. the next, it was a saturday, so i stayed nude the whole
day and yeah, as fake as it may sound, i even walked the dog naked. ha. no, im serious. i did.

but sunday i had to get dressed for church so i just wore a light summer dress and
nothing under it and some cute little shoes... but yeah... when i got home i walked up
to my room and just slipped my dress over my head and my shoes off and walked back
down stairs.my mom was like, "Cat....." she just kind of trailed off and i was like,
"yes'm?" she then just walked away strangely and awkwardly, quickly followed by my dad.

well, after that day i started going nude around the house more and more to get my parents
used to me being naked all the time.
then one day mom sat me down in the living room and asked my why i had been doing
that. i just replied, 'ive just started to like being naked all the time....' she didnt ask why
or anything, which was a relief to me.

============================================================== 
Se você tem uma história semelhante às deste blog, por favor compartilhe conosco:  andandonuas@outlook.com .
Nomes verdadeiros são trocados, por razões de segurança.
Se por qualquer razão você quiser que retiremos a sua história, por favor entre em contato pelo  andandonuas@outlook.com .

If you have a history similar to this blog's ones, please share with us: andandonuas@outlook.com .
Real names are changed for security reasons.
If for any reason you want we remove your history, please contact us at  andandonuas@outlook.com

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário