terça-feira, 6 de março de 2012

# 42

i think i was about 12 when i first realised it felt good to be naked. at this age i started sleeping naked occasionally, and hanging round the house in just a towel for a really long time after having a shower, instead of getting dressed right away.

that was about as far as i went until i was 15. i was at home one day and i knew my mum and sister would be out all day until night time. i decided to see what it would feel like to not wear any clothes for the whole day...

anyway i spent the day in the nude and i really liked it. i was comfortable and relaxed and felt free and really good. so the next time i had the house to myself, i took off my clothes again. and the next time, and the next. pretty soon i was naked in the house every time i was home alone.

eventually i got braver, and i started to go naked when mum and my sister were at home.
i decided to try being nude in my room because i wanted to be nude more. i really liked it and wasnt happy that i had to put my clothes back on when my family came home. so i started to look for other places and times to be nude. i just knew i wanted to be nude as much as possible. i was sleeping nude at this point so when getting up i was spending more time before getting dressed so it just came
naturally i think. i was often in my room studying or listening to music so it made
sense to me to be nude too. i can remember a few times being up there studying
and feeling bored and uncomfortable and getting undressed but thats it really. i
didnt want to be wearing clothes so where and when i could i always thought of
taking them off.

i didnt do it in front of them, only in private in my bedroom. but one day i was up
in my room doing some schoolwork in the nude, sitting at my desk and there was
a knock on my door.  i guess i could have grabbed some clothes or a robe and
covered up or something but i guess i just figured i was rumbled, so i just said "come
in". it was mum and of course when she saw i was naked she wanted to know what
was going on... well that led to me telling her the whole truth and while she wasnt
great about it straight away, it did break the ice and we had more talks about it. i
stayed naked all the time while i was in my room but when i left my room a while
later, instead of putting all my clothes back on i just put a robe on. from then on,
when i was out of my room in the rest of the house i just wore a robe, when i was
in my room i was fully nude, this was what i did pretty much all the time.

i stopped making a secret of the fact i was nude in my room but a lot of the rest of
the time in the house id wear a robe. mum and i talked more about this a few times
and in a few days, a week at most, she asked me if i was always going to wear the
robe at home and i said something like id rather wear nothing at all and she said, oh,
well, go on then, what harm can it do? i said something like "really? so i can be nude
at home" and she said yes, but there would be some rules. we worked out what these
were and then i went upstairs, took off the robe and came back down nude.

so from then on i was nude in all the house, although there were rules i had to follow
it led eventually to her saying it would be ok if i didnt always wear clothes round the house.


============================================================== 
Se você tem uma história semelhante às deste blog, por favor compartilhe conosco:  andandonuas@outlook.com .
Nomes verdadeiros são trocados, por razões de segurança.
Se por qualquer razão você quiser que retiremos a sua história, por favor entre em contato pelo  andandonuas@outlook.com .

If you have a history similar to this blog's ones, please share with us: andandonuas@outlook.com .
Real names are changed for security reasons.
If for any reason you want we remove your history, please contact us at  andandonuas@outlook.com .

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário