segunda-feira, 27 de fevereiro de 2012

# 3

Hi, my name’s Louise and I’m Heather’s sister. I’m 13 and Heatjer has asked me
to write about nudism and going nude for this website.

I didn’t ever think about going round naked, but I did start to notice last autumn when
Heather seemed to not always have all her clothes on all the time! I saw her walking
round the house in her undies and also a couple of times going into her room with nothing
on after shed had a shower. It didn’t mean anything to me at all what she was doing, but
it didn’t bother me.

One day I was in my room and Heather knocked on the door. She came in to the
room and she was naked! It didn’t really bother me that she didn’t have any clothes
on, but I was still a bit surprised! She told me that she was naked because she was
a nudist, which she told me was a person who enjoys being nude (I didn’t know).
She said she’d spoken to mum and mum had said it was okay if she was naked at
home sometimes, but she wanted to make sure I was alright with it too. It didn’t bother
me if she was going to be going round in the nude all the time, so I said it was fine by me.
I wanted to know why she liked it so much though, and she said it was just feeling free
and being comfortable, which I said was cool, and she said I should try it sometime.
I just kind of said “uh huh” to that, I didn’t think I’d ever actually end up doing it!

We used to talk a lot about going nude and stuff like that and Heather asked me a few
times if I wanted to try it for myself. I always said “maybe sometime” cuz I wasn’t really
sure if I wanted to or not. But having Heather walking round the house naked did mean
that I didn’t feel like I had to be fully dressed all the time any more. I started going out
of the shower without a towel around me and sometimes I would go back to my room
and lie on my bed reading a magazine or whatever without getting dressed.

My first real time of going nude was in the winter. It snowed a lot and our whole back
garden was covered with snow. Heather challenged me to a snowball fight and of course
I agreed. I went to get my coat and scarf and gloves and things, and I saw that Heather
just stayed standing there by the back door, with nothing on of course. I asked her if she
was going to go and get dressed and she said “no, I’m going out like this. You should,
too, it’ll be fun.” I don’t really know why, but that time I said yes, I would.

Heather was actually really surprised that I’d said yes, she was like “are you sure? You
don’t have to if you don’t want to,” but I did want to and I could tell Heather was really
pleased that I did. I went upstairs and took off all of my clothes, then we put our shoes
on so our feet didn’t get cold and went out into the garden.

It was very weird being naked outside, but it was a nice feeling and it wasn’t anything like
as cold as I’d thought it would be. I was just standing enjoying what it felt like when this
cold, wet snowball hit me on the bum! We had our snowball fight but it didn’t last long
cuz we both ended up quite cold with wet hair pretty quickly, but being naked meant only
our skin was wet and our clothes stayed dry indoors! We finished up by lying down and
making naked snow angels, which was amazing to feel the snow against all my skin, and
pretty funny to see two angels with bum prints in the middle! Then we ran inside to get
warmed up and Heather asked me if I’d enjoyed myself and I told her I had.

That was the only time I went nude like that for quite a while, cuz I still wasn’t sure about
it. The next time was during the Easter holidays. Me and Heather went to stay with our
dad, who’s divorced from our mum and lives in other city. He has known Heather is a
nudist since she told mum and he’s fine with it, and this time Heather asked him if it was
OK for her to go nude while she was there. He said it was and so the next morning she
came downstairs with nothing on, just like she does at home.

It was a really nice day and so Heather went out to sit on the patio. She seemed very
happy to be able to go nude outside in the sun and was enjoying it. That was when I
decided that I would like to go nude, too. I’d been thinking of it for quite a while now,
that maybe I did want to give it a try, but I wasn’t sure till then. I told Heather that I had
decided that I wanted to go nude and she said that was really great, so I went inside and
took my clothes off. I went back out into the garden and sat down with Heather.

It felt really good to be nude, actually. I can’t really explain it, but when I went nude in
the snow it felt nice, but this was even better! It was really awesome being able to feel
the breeze and stuff on my bare skin. And I didn’t feel at all bothered about being naked
cuz Heather was as well. We talked for quite a while, mostly about going nude and I said
now I could understand why Heather liked it.

We stayed out in the garden sunbathing and talking all afternoon, then went back up to
the house. Heather gave me a hug and said she was very proud of me for being so confident
and for coming to my own choice about going nude, which was nice, but I couldn’t really
see what the big deal was – it was just fun for me!

I saw my dad when I went in the house, and when he saw that I didn’t have clothes on he
smiled and said “not you as well!” I asked him if it was okay and he said it was fine, so that
was cool.

After that I started going nude more and more. Not all the time at first (like, that day I got
dressed in the evening, but the next morning I was nude again), but when we got home to
my mum’s I started doing it a lot. At first it was just at weekends if we were out in the
garden and maybe in the mornings I wouldn’t get dressed until after breakfast (I started
sleeping nude too) but after a bit I started coming home from school and instead of changing
my clothes I would just take them all off and stay that way until the next morning, just like
Heather does. I asked mum if she minded me being naked and she said not in the slightest,
she’s had plenty of time to get used to it with Heather! .
============================================================== 
Se você tem uma história semelhante às deste blog, por favor compartilhe conosco:  andandonuas@outlook.com .
Nomes verdadeiros são trocados, por razões de segurança.
Se por qualquer razão você quiser que retiremos a sua história, por favor entre em contato pelo  andandonuas@outlook.com .

If you have a history similar to this blog's ones, please share with us: andandonuas@outlook.com .
Real names are changed for security reasons.
If for any reason you want we remove your history, please contact us at  andandonuas@outlook.com .

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário