terça-feira, 28 de fevereiro de 2012

# 4

i started walkinga round the house naked when my paretns and brother were out
(which was to say not often) and even made a few outings (mostly just skinny dipping
in our pool at night). As I'm sure you know, while i love to be naked, i need to be
barefoot. i can'te ven remember the last time i've warn socks or close toe shoes.
anyway, at about the age of 14, i was at a slumber party (4 girls including me) and
we were painting each other's toe nails (each girl would put her foot on the leg of
the person to their right and you'd paint the toes of the girl to your left). well, we
were just sitting there talking about whatever and my friend (Alice) was telling a story
about something and at one part she said her parents were expecting company so she
went upstairs to go put on socks. i was totally confused but the other girls didnt' seem
to be, so i said "what? why?" Alice said "your parents let you stay barefoot in front of
company?" and another girl chimed in with "are you kidding? when isn't Jane barefoot?"
at this point i was so confused. "you mean you're parents make you put on socks
whenever company comes over?" and she said "not all the time. if it's just a neighbor
or something they don't care but they say it's rude to be barefoot in front of guests you
don't know well" So i said something to the affect of "wow, i'm glad i don't live in your
house. I hate wearing socks" and another girl said "well, you're lucky your parents let
you stay barefoot all the time. mine make me wear socks sometimes too." and someone
else said "yeah, you'r parents are so cool. i bet they let you do whatever you want."

I'm sure you can imagine what went through my head at that point.

SO i was determined to test the limitations of my parents "coolness". The next day
was saturday which means my dad took my brother to his baseball game. Perfect.
That day I came downstairs wearing some jean shorts and my bra. my mom asked
me where my shirt was and i said i couldn't find a clean one and went to watch TV.
after a few minutes, i took the shorts off and sat their in only a white bra and panties.
my mom passed through the living room and didn't really say anything. SO far so
good. So after a little while still, i slipped the bra off hid it under my chair (a big, black
leather comfy chair, i might add. i love that chair). after like 20 minutes or so my mom
came through again and gave me a funny look. "I was hot" i told her and she just laughed
so I asked "this is ok?" I'll never forget her response as long as I live as it is probably
the best sentence I've ever heard. She said "Honey, you can go completely naked
for all I care." YES! EXPRESS VERBAL PERMISSION! I thought this was too
good to be true so i said "Really?" and she just chuckled again saying "of course. we're
all family." I sitll didn't believe her. SO i called her bluff! I stood up slowly eying her the
whole time waiting for her to break out laughing. She didn't. So i turned my back to her
and put my thumbs in the sides of my panties. I slid them down just and inch exposing
my tan line and probably a little bit...well, cleavage. "last chance. if you're joking, say
so now" she just smiled. Here goes, i thought and i slowly slid my panties down, bending
over. I paused when i reached my toes and looked up and back at my mom. Still nothing.
It was all so overwhelming and lasted what seemed like an hour. However it was probably
only like four seconds. I suddenly realized that for that 4 seconds i was totally mooning
my mom (and as far down as i can go, i was probably showing her more than just my
bare ass) so i quickly stood up, took a deep breath, and turned around. "feel better?"
she asked me and I gave a quick nod and she just laughed and walked out of the room.
it took me a minute but i finally realised what happened. I was officially a nudist! I giggled
and pranced around the room a few times (at first i didn't realize what our big glass doors
facing the back offered my neighbors as far as a view. After a moment of giggling like a
maniac, i sat back down. The leather felt cool against my bare bum, but i was comfortable.
I turned off the TV and pulled the recliner lever and just started thinking about what all this
meant. after a few minutes i heard the sound of my mom's bare feet on tile and she came
in and i sort of repositioned myself so she wouldn't be looking right down my vagina. "it's
ok honey, we're all family and we're both girls" and I just sort of smiled, still very uncomfortable.
"now relax! i know you've been wanting to do this for a while." "what? how?" i asked
shakily. I was still kind of nervous standing there talking to my mother completely starkers.
"your night gowns" she said "you always took them out like you had worn them but they
were never wrinkled like they would be if you actually wore them to bed. plus, Dad caught
you skinny dipping a few times but we didn't want to embarass you." this was a bit much for
me and i started to cry a little bit. "mom, i'm a nudist" i said guiltily. Do you know how my
sweet mother responded? She gave me a big hug and said "it's ok sweetie. don't appologize
or anything. just be yourself."
============================================================== 
Se você tem uma história semelhante às deste blog, por favor compartilhe conosco:  andandonuas@outlook.com .
Nomes verdadeiros são trocados, por razões de segurança.
Se por qualquer razão você quiser que retiremos a sua história, por favor entre em contato pelo  andandonuas@outlook.com .

If you have a history similar to this blog's ones, please share with us: andandonuas@outlook.com .
Real names are changed for security reasons.
If for any reason you want we remove your history, please contact us at  andandonuas@outlook.com .

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário