domingo, 26 de fevereiro de 2012

# 1

I fell out of a tree breaking my right elbow and forearm as well as by left wrist.
After about 3 or 4 days of help me into my pants or shorts my mother suggested
that I just forget about trying to wear anything. Since our place sat well back from
a little traveled road I was able to go outside, so the idea of no clothes didn't bother
me. I soon discovered that being naked in the daytime was even better that at night.
From then on, I walked naked around the house every time, every day.
============================================================== 
Se você tem uma história semelhante às deste blog, por favor compartilhe conosco:  andandonuas@outlook.com .
Nomes verdadeiros são trocados, por razões de segurança.
Se por qualquer razão você quiser que retiremos a sua história, por favor entre em contato pelo  andandonuas@outlook.com .

If you have a history similar to this blog's ones, please share with us: andandonuas@outlook.com .
Real names are changed for security reasons.
If for any reason you want we remove your history, please contact us at  andandonuas@outlook.com .

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário