quarta-feira, 29 de fevereiro de 2012

# 5

I have been a nudist for long time. It’s almost three years since my first time. But I’m
not exactly a full nudist yet. My parents know – kind of. And they are cool – kind of.
Let me go back to the start and explain it all.

Our house has a garage and the roof is outside of my bedroom window. All I have to
do is open my big window and step outside onto it. It’s a nice place to go when I want
to be on my own. I like to sit up there and read, listen to my music or feed the birds.
I also like going there at night to watch the stars.

In the middle of the summer three years ago it was a very hot night. I couldn’t sleep
and went out onto the garage roof to cool off. It was nice laying there and a lot cooler
than being inside. I don’t know why I thought about being nude. Perhaps it was because
it was so hot. But I took off my shirt and lay there nude while I was looking up at the
stars. It felt so nice. It was much cooler and I could more easily feel the breeze on me.
It was strange being outside with nothing on. But I did like it a lot. I stayed on the roof
for at least an hour. When I went back to bed I slept nude on top of my sheets.

Almost every night for a month after that I went out onto the roof with nothing on. It
wasn’t nice being outside when it was cold and so I couldn’t do it on the winter. In the
winter I went nude in my room with the door locked and around the rest of the house
when I was on my own.

When the winter came around again I stopped going out at night. I wanted to go out
but it was way too cold almost all the time. It was like I wanted to be nude even more
than ever. Because I couldn’t be nude much maybe? I didn’t know. But what it did get
me to do was make plans. I got a book and I wrote down a list of all the things I
wanted to be able to do with a list of ways I could get to do them.

What I had to do was to let my mum or dad know I liked being naked first. The best
way (I thought) was doing things like getting changed with my door open and walking
to my room from the bathroom and things like that. One morning when mum saw me
walking to my bedroom she didn’t say anything. I left my door open every morning after
that and did the same every morning. Dad didn’t say anything to me either. The only
time they said anything to me was when I started going downstairs.

I did more each time. Wearing a towel downstairs after a shower and drying off there.
Another time I let the towel drop more and sat there with my top half uncovered. Next
time I had the towel in a heap on my lap after drying. The next day it was almost all the
way off and only on my legs. Then one day I left it in a heap next to me. That was when
mum said something. All she said was to be careful nobody could see me through the
window.

One the way back from school one day I made up my mind to get nude when I got home
and see if anyone said anything. Mum was home but dad wasn’t. I went to my room,
undressed and had a shower. After my shower I dried myself and went down to watch
TV. Mum didn’t say anything at all. When dad came home he didn’t say anything either.
When dinner was ready mum asked if I was going to put some clothes on. I said no.
All she said was ‘ok then’.

It was dad who called me a nudist (only as a joke) later in the evening. He asked if I
was a nudist or got bored with all my clothes. I said I was a nudist. He didn’t look
surprised and made more jokes about clothes and being nude. Later he said it was alright
with him and mum said she didn’t care either what I wore inside.

Mum and dad are not totally fine with me naked. It’s fine with only the three of us. They
act a bit different when some of their friends come over. Mum always says I should put
some clothes on before they get here. When I don’t she doesn’t complain. It’s like she
wants me to and doesn’t make a big deal when I don’t. If their friends ever said anything,
that they didn’t want to see me nude, then I would have to dress I suppose. None of them
have so I don’t see why I need to.
============================================================== 
Se você tem uma história semelhante às deste blog, por favor compartilhe conosco:  andandonuas@outlook.com .
Nomes verdadeiros são trocados, por razões de segurança.
Se por qualquer razão você quiser que retiremos a sua história, por favor entre em contato pelo  andandonuas@outlook.com .

If you have a history similar to this blog's ones, please share with us: andandonuas@outlook.com .
Real names are changed for security reasons.
If for any reason you want we remove your history, please contact us at  andandonuas@outlook.com .

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário