segunda-feira, 27 de fevereiro de 2012

# 2

A little bit about me first: my name is Heather, I’m 16 and I live with my mother and
my younger sister Louise, who’s 12 (my parents are divorced). And I’m proud to say
that I’m a nudist!

That kind of changed for me when i was about 11 or 12 (I forget exactly). It was a
summer's night and it was really hot, like heatwave temperature. I’d been trying to
get to sleep for ages with no luck; it was just too hot. I climbed out of bed, stripped
off my pyjamas and threw them across the room. It was the first time I had ever got
naked not to either shower or put other clothes on, and it felt very strange. But I got
back into bed and managed to get to sleep.

After a bit I woke back up again – I was thirsty so I got out of bed and went down
the corridor to get a drink. I was half way between my bedroom and the bathroom
before I woke up enough to realise I didn’t have any clothes on! I could’ve panicked
and run back to my room to get dressed, but instead i just kept on walking. I was
very nervous that someone would wake up and find me, but I loved the feeling of
being nude so I kept on, got a drink from the bathroom and went back to bed.

For a long time after, though, that was my only nude experience. It just didn’t occur
to me I could repeat it for fun! That changed last year, when I was 15. There were
a couple of TV programmes that caught my attention, about streakers and nudists,
and I watched them and became curious. I remembered my experience that summer
night and how good and different it had felt to be nude, and was amazed to discover
that this was something some people did all the time. I went on the internet and found
some nudist websites and realised 'hey, this is something I can do, too!’

The first time I actually tried it was almost a year ago (mid last April). I was alone in
the house and had just had a shower. There were no towels around, so I had to go
downstairs and get one from the dryer. Normally, I’d put a robe on to do this but as
I was alone I thought, ‘why bother?’ I went downstairs nude and the dryer was by the
back door... At that point I think I kinda went into a bit of a trance – I opened the back
door and went outside without really thinking. I stepped out into the back yard and just
kind of stood there, overcome by the experience. It was the first time I’d been outside
nude ever – it was an awesome; I’d never felt anything like it before and I loved it!

So that’s how I started to really love being nude, and from then on I definitely wanted
to do it more. But I didn’t want to tell my family because I didn’t think they would
approve at all, so I kept my nude activities a secret. I actually started out by doing
some streaks first – sneaking out at night when everyone was in bed just so i could
enjoy being nude outside. I live in the suburbs, but it’s a quiet area at night so I felt
pretty safe and actually had some great experiences!

I soon started being nude at home when my family went out and left me in the house
alone, and pretty soon it got to the point where I would strip off my clothes as soon
as I heard them go out of the door. If the weather was nice, I'd go out into the back
garden (we have quite high fences and the neighbours on either side have trees, so it
always felt pretty private), otherwise I’d just stay in the house watching TV, doing my
homework or whatever, only nude, which made even these boring little things much
more enjoyable!

I was still really nervous that I would get discovered and get into trouble, and I also
knew that my outdoor activities would have to stop when we started back at school
and the weather got colder. I could always be nude at home, but only when my family
was out, and I was getting tired of diving for my clothes as soon as i heard the car pull
into the driveway. I decided I was going to have to take the biggest step of my life, and
tell mum and Louise that I was a nudist...

I really wanted to tell them now, but I could never get up the nerve to just come out with
it. I knew that there was nothing wrong in what I was doing, but I wasn’t certain mum
would see it like that! It got to late October last year (2002) and I still hadn't come clean
about it, so I decided I was going to have to try a different approach…

I wanted to see how my family would react before I committee to telling them, so I
started walking round the house in various states of undress and letting my mum see
me. First I just started getting clothes out of the drier wearing my jeans and a bra, and
no-one said anything. Then one day I decided to go downstairs in just my underwear.
I sat on the sofa reading a magazine like that, and my mum stuck her head round the
door and said, '”Heather, put some clothes on!” But she did it in a jokey way, and when
I was still there in my underwear when she came back later she just smiled and shook
her head, but didn’t say anything about it.

This gave me more confidence, so I started doing stuff like leaving my bedroom door
open all the time when I was changing my clothes, and lying on my bed in my underwear
instead of getting dressed straight away; stuff like that. I just basically wanted to get my
mum and Louise used to me not always being totally dressed, so that when i dropped my
nudist bombshell it wasn’t so hard for them to accept!

My plan went on like this and eventually I was managing to get away with coming out
of the shower carrying my towel instead of wrapping it round me, so I thought it was
probably the right time. This was in early November last year (2002), and I decided
I would go for it. I took a shower one Saturday morning, towelled my hair dry and then,
with nothing on at all, went downstairs into the kitchen. I was really nervous because I
didn’t know what mum would say, but when I went into the kitchen she just stared
open-mouthed. I got a 7-up from the fridge and went back upstairs - neither of us said
 a word, she was too shocked and I was too nervous! I didn’t get dressed then, just
lay on my bed with my door open and drank my drink. I knew mum wouldn’t just say
nothing about what I’d just done, and sure enough, after a few minutes, she came upstairs
and said "we need to talk..."

I put my bathrobe on because I didn’t want to make mum feel uncomfortable, and she
sat down on the bed and said "if I didn't know better, I’d say you were trying to tell me
something..." She’d kind of already figured out that maybe I was trying to get her used
to this, so I just sort of spilled everything out. I told her that I had been going nude in the
house when she and Louise were out (I didn’t tell her about any of the other things I’d done
though) and that I enjoyed it. I told her I felt more comfortable this way and it made me
happy, and that I thought I was a nudist. I think the fact that I used the word nudist showed
her how serious I was, that it wasn’t just some crazy experimentation, but that being nude
was part of my lifestyle and very important to me. I asked her how she would feel if I were
to be nude at home, and said I wouldn’t if she didn’t feel comfortable with me doing it...

She was quiet for a bit and then said that she didn't really see anything wrong with it if it
was just in front of her and my sister, as we were all girls together anyway. She said if it
was how I wanted to live then she didn’t really see any harm in it, and that I was old enough
now that I could act responsibly about something like that.

She did set down a few rules, though. I wasn’t allowed to go nude if there were any guests
or visitors in the house, and I had to get dressed if we had a family meal together. I also had
to make sure Louise was OK with it, so I took the robe off and went to talk to her. Louise
didn’t seem at all shocked when I came into her room nude, and she was completely nonplussed
when I asked her if she minded me walking around naked - she just said “don't you do that
anyway?” She’d obviously seen me a few more times than mum had, and she said it didn’t
matter to her. She asked why, though, and I said that I was because it feels good and makes
me happy, and she said if that was the case then she didn't mind at all, which I thought was
a really nice thing to say!

So that was great, because now I could be nude at home almost all the time, which was
awesome. I spent the rest of that weekend nude and only got dressed for meals. I took
very quickly to coming home from school and just going straight upstairs and undressing.
Mum was a bit awkward at first but she soon got used to me being nude all the time.
============================================================== 
Se você tem uma história semelhante às deste blog, por favor compartilhe conosco:  andandonuas@outlook.com .
Nomes verdadeiros são trocados, por razões de segurança.
Se por qualquer razão você quiser que retiremos a sua história, por favor entre em contato pelo  andandonuas@outlook.com .

If you have a history similar to this blog's ones, please share with us: andandonuas@outlook.com .
Real names are changed for security reasons.
If for any reason you want we remove your history, please contact us at  andandonuas@outlook.com .

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário