sábado, 20 de janeiro de 2018

#108



Well first I started being naked in my room. Then started going to the kitchen or the bathroom in my underwear. Then I told my mom that I wanted to be naked at home. Initially she thought I was mad or something. But it took me around 2 weeks to convince her. After that she convinced my dad herself and I started being naked at my home.



============================================================== 
Se você tem uma história semelhante às deste blog, por favor compartilhe conosco: andandonuas@outlook.com
Nomes verdadeiros são trocados, por razões de segurança. 
Se por qualquer razão você quiser que retiremos a sua história, por favor entre em contato pelo andadandonuas@outlook.com
If you have a history similar to this blog's ones, please share with us: andandonuas@outlook.com
Real names are changed for security reasons.
If for any reason you want we remove your history, please contact us at andandonuas@outlook.com 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário