quarta-feira, 14 de março de 2012

# 82

was 13 and I was alone at home, it was friday and I just got home from school. After
1 hour I took a shower, and after that shower i usually walk to my closet. I wanted to
open the closet, but then I thought:,, nowones at home, the neighbors can't see into our
house........let's try this!" so I spent the whole weekend naked, I went skinny dipping in
our indoor pool and at night I took a stroll in our garden (my parents where away, hooray!).
I really enjoyed it a lot ! I continued to make strolls in the garden at night. After 1 month
I decided to tell my mother about this. I just told her directly: ,,guess what, I'm actually
a nudist! " 1 second silence, then she started to giggle and said: ,,fine with me, as long
as you don't do it in public!". She then told my dad and he was also o.k with it ( he
just laughed). And so, I mostly walk naked in the house (although my parents sometimes
still have to giggle), but the garden is still a place for me to be naked only at night ( our
neighbors can see everything of it :cry: ).

============================================================== 
Se você tem uma história semelhante às deste blog, por favor compartilhe conosco: andandonuas@outlook.com .
Nomes verdadeiros são trocados, por razões de segurança.
Se por qualquer razão você quiser que retiremos a sua história, por favor entre em contato pelo andandonuas@outlook.com .

If you have a history similar to this blog's ones, please share with us: andandonuas@outlook.com

If for any reason you want we remove your history, please contact us at andandonuas@outlook.com.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário