sábado, 10 de março de 2012

# 67

I got into nudism by accident. I came out of the shower on a hot day, went into my
room, took off my towel and liked how it felt. I didn't know much about nudism, and
didn't think of myself as a nudist, but I knew I liked being naked. My sister and I share
a room, so there was no way I could enjoy being naked at home without her knowing.
She doesn't mind, and has sometimes done the same on hot nights. Sometimes I am
given the task of watching the kids after school or on days when my parents are away.
On these days, I like to be naked around the house and both my younger siblings have
seen me and accept it.

I was home watching them one day and I knew my parents wouldn't be home for a long
time. And since my sister was already used to me being naked in our room, and I figured
my brother wouldn't care, I just didn't get dressed after taking a shower. There was that
moment when I first came downstairs, and my brother looked at me and asked "Julia,
why are you naked?" And I told him it was just more comfortable for me and that was
that. He didn't need any more explanation.

Okay, so, I didn't want to wait. So when my mom came home late this afternoon I
decided to just go ahead and talk to her. I told her right away about my preference
to be nude and how I often did it when she and my dad weren't home, even in front
of the kids.

I asked her how she felt about me being nude around the house, in front of the kids. I'm
very optimistic right now. I think my parents will be understanding and will allow me to be
nude around the house if I want to.

It was a bit of a surprise to everyone when I came to breakfast this morning in just my
bra and panties. It felt a little weird at first. Honestly, I almost felt more naked like that
than if I were actually nude. My parents didn't seem to mind, though, and we all sat down
to eat. After a few minutes, my brother asked my why I even bothered wearing anything,
since he knew I was more comfortable nude. Well, that did it. That broke the ice, and the
entire family discussed my interest in nudism. My little siblings made it clear that they were
okay with me being nude and that I wasn't doing anything that could harm them. My parents
finally started to come around. So, they decided it was okay for me to be nude at home.

Few days later I came home from school, went to my room, undressed, and then spent
the rest of the afternoon with my siblings in the nude. We did homework, watched tv,
played video games, as we normally would when I'm left alone to watch them. And yet,
when I knew my parents were coming home, I started to feel weird. I ended up changed
into my bra and panties afterwards. So, my goal was to gradually get used to being nude, so
when I get more comfortable in just my underwear I'll start going topless, and then eventually
just be nude when my parents are home.

Finally, I did as I've been doing and undressed after school. But I decided I would just
take another big plunge and didn't bother getting dressed when my parents came home.
I was really nervous, especially since my dad hasn't seen me naked since I was real little.
But much to my surprise it wasn't an issue. My parents were a little thrown off when they
came into the family room and found me completely nude but they didn't disapprove and
did their best to make sure I didn't feel bad about what I was doing.

What a great feeling this was! To know that I can be nude at home when with my family
and none of them are bothered by it. It's so liberating!

============================================================== 
Se você tem uma história semelhante às deste blog, por favor compartilhe conosco:  andandonuas@outlook.com .
Nomes verdadeiros são trocados, por razões de segurança.
Se por qualquer razão você quiser que retiremos a sua história, por favor entre em contato pelo  andandonuas@outlook.com .

If you have a history similar to this blog's ones, please share with us: andandonuas@outlook.com .
Real names are changed for security reasons.
If for any reason you want we remove your history, please contact us at  andandonuas@outlook.com .

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário