segunda-feira, 5 de março de 2012

# 37

I often ran around the house and garden in the nude as a little girl up until I was about
7 or 8 I think. I went naked around the house because that's how I was brought up.
My brother was the same. We didn't do it all the time, mainly in the summer. I loved it.
I also liked to wear nice clothes too so wore more clothes as I got older and more aware
of my body. My older brother was another reason I felt a bit more shy about my body.

A couple of years ago we had a really hot summer here. When I was 12 we went on
holiday and I sunbathed topless on the beach. Going topless in wasn't something I thought
about doing - I just did it because it's the done thing over there.  My mum was topless
too so it wasn't a big deal. I stayed in just my bikini bottoms in because I liked the feeling
of not wearing very much. That's why I eventually became a naturist I guess. My parents
did ask me if I was going to put clothes on but I can't remember what I said, probably
something like "maybe" or "if I get cold". As I was 12 I didn't have much in the way of
breasts so no one really said anything much at all apart from when it got dark and I was
still only wearing my bottoms. I was a kid and it was hot no one really cared too much.
That gave me the confidence to go topless for most of the 2 weeks at the beach and at
the campsite where we were staying. I just wished I was nude at the time! I saw some
people were naked on the beach and I wanted to be naked but was too shy in front of
everybody, but I really wanted to be and thought about being naked on the beach for the
rest of the holiday and all the way home.

When we got home I sunbathed topless in the garden for a few days in just my bikini
bottoms and didn't get changed in the evenings. I think my brother was in just a pair
of shorts as well for most of the time in France and when we got home so it was just
seen as an ok thing to do. No one said anything apart from "aren't you cold like that?"
or something. It was a really nice feeling to wear almost nothing, but I really wanted to
be totally nude so the next day when mum, me and my brother were in the garden sunbathing,
I just asked my mum if she minded if i take my bottoms off. Going naked in the garden
at home was something I thought about and planned because it was something I really
wanted to do, but wasn't sure if I would be allowed. Before going to holiday I'd thought
about going naked around the house a lot. I'd seen nudist websites and pictures of naked
people of the internet and really wanted to try it. The only reason I never gave it serious
thought was because I didn't think I'd be allowed to do it. The only way to find out was
to ask - and to have a reason for doing it i.e. getting rid of my tan lines I'd gotten in that
trip. I was really nervous about asking my Mum if I could go naked in the garden and it
took me weeks to pluck uo the courage, but am I glad I did. She asked why so i showed
her my tanlines under my bottoms and said i wanted an even tan. She said it was ok for
me to take them off as the garden was private and if my brother didn't mind. He just laughed
and said he didn't so i just took them off. They'd seen me naked when i was younger so
it wasn't too much of a shock but I remember my brother wolf-whistled and my mum told
him to stop being so childish. I remember feeling a mixture of joy and nervousness as i lay
there and felt the sun and breeze all over my body. I felt really shy at first and for about
10 mins I was tempted to put my bottoms back on because i felt quite nervous but, as
they got used to it and treated me as if i was not naked, I then relaxed more and it felt
great like i'd just told a really big secret and no one cared.

I soon got the confidence to go indoors and get a drink and come back outside. I remember
my brother smiling and shaking his head and i just said "why don't you try it or are you
scared?" That soon shut him up!! My mum was and is totally cool with it, probably
because she wishes she could do it! I liked it so much I didn't get dressed. I stayed
outside until it was time for tea so i didn't get dressed and came indoors and sat at
the table. Mum asked if I was going to stay naked for the rest of the evening and i said
i might. She just said i'd soon get cold and my brother said that i just liked to show off
my body. I've been thinking about that alot and maybe i do i don't know. People tell me
i'm pretty and that makes me confident to go naked. I just ignored my brother and got
on with my tea.

After tea I stayed naked because I liked being naked and no one had a problem with it.
If they had, I would have put something on. However, it wasn't a problem so I stayed
naked. Going naked around the house after tea wasn't something I'd planned on doing,
it was more impulsive. I was enjoying being naked and was going to remain naked until
someone told me to get dressed. As no one had a problem with it I stayed nude! It was
a really nice feeling to feel the sofa on my bare bottom! I was watching Eastenders and
Dad came home. I was realy nervous again. He'd seen me topless for 2 weeks but not
bottomless as well! He saw i was naked, got a bit of a shock and just asked what was
going on. I just said I'd been sunbathing to get rid of my tanlines and i hadn't bothered to
get dressed yet. He then asked if i was going to get dressed at all and i just said i wasn't
planning on it or something like that. He then said "suit yourself" or something like that. I
spent the rest of the day naked and later in the evening we were all watching TV and I
began to feel really relaxed as no one was noticing me but a bit wierd coz i was the only
naked person in the room! It was also nice that I could watch TV and no one felt embarrassed
probaby because I was only 12 and they had seen me almost naked for the past few weeks.
The only difference was this time my bottom and vagina were on show. Once people had
seen that and were ok with that I felt relaxed enough to be nude as much as possible.

I went to bed nude and got up nude. The sun was shining so i didn't get dressed as i
wanted to stay naked and sunbathe. I went downstairs to breakfast naked and my brother
said "look out it's the stripper" or something! Mum asked if i was going to get dressed and
i just no as i was going to sunbathe naked again. When I told my mum I was going to be
naked all day to get rid of my tan lines she was fine with that. I think she was more concerned
with me getting too much sun than being nude. My brother suggested I was a poser and
a slapper but he was just teasing because he wasn't brave enough to be nude himself.
Mum was on my side and whenever he has teased me she has told him to stop being
stupid and grow up. I then spent the rest of the day naked. Dad just laughed a bit when
he came home as he knew i was going to be naked for the rest of the evening.

I think the next few days it was raining, but then it was sunny again and we came home from
shopping and i took all my clothes off and sunbathed nude again. I told my mum i didn't want
my tan to fade. She was like "whatever"! It wasn't too much of a shock for the family as I
think they were expecting it as it was sunny. I was naked for 2 days. It felt really nice and
exciting to be naked all the time. I could also see I was getting an all over tan which looked
really good. My parents treated me as if nothing was wrong manily because it was hot and
sunny. They now associated warm weather with me being naked! My brother eventually
started to sunbathe nude as well!

I started to go naked when it wasn't sunny i think when i came home from school for half
term in october. I just got up one day and didn't get dressed. Mum said something like
"not much sun today" and i said "don't care, its nicer like this". Brother called me a slut
or something but i dared him to go nude and he didn't. When Dad came home he said
"not again", but thought it was funny. It was when they used to ask me why I was not
dressed and I just said I like to be nude as it felt nicer. He also said "i can't imagine you
doing this when you're 16!" How wrong he will be!!!! The thing is, they thought it was a
childish phase i was going through. They now know that's not the case!

As i was only 12 they didn't mind and they got used to it so i did it more and more. I go
to boarding school so I couldn't go naked until half term but when i came home the first
thing i did was go naked and spent the rest of the week in the nude apart from when i had
to go out. I hadn't been able to go naked for about 6 weeks because I was away at school
and I really wanted to be able to go around the house in the nude. I felt, and still feel, that
clothes are pointless unless you are cold. Therefore I decided to make the most of it and
went downstairs to breakfast in the nude and pretended it was noraml. i think my mum
was a bit shocked as she hadn't seen me naked for about 6 weeks, but she was ok with it
. I think she asked if I was going to get dressed and i probably said "maybe" or "later" or
something. By this time brother knew not to tease me or he'd get into trouble! The only time
I got dressed was when I had to go out or we had friends over. I remember him telling them
that I go naked a lot and they thought it was a bit wierd but I think they were also jeaolus
that I had the guts to do it. They dared me to go naked in front of them but I didn't. I wish
I had now!

That was when mum and dad sat me down and asked me what i got out of being naked.
I just said I felt much happier like that and free. Mum and dad were a bit concerned and
asked me whether it was some sort of sexual kick. They seemed to be a bit uncomfortable
with it but once they realised i wasn't a pervert or anything they seemed to relax a bit and
over time they've come to accept it.

Since then I went nude more and more often and these days I'm nude all year round at home.
At first they were a bit concerned and asked me whether it was some sort of sexual kick.
I was next naked all the time at xmas. When we had the Christmas hols I spent almost the
entire 3 weeks nude except when people came over or i had to go out. We had a lot of visitors
over for drinks and food so i had to get dressed a lot, but as soon as they left i stripped off!

It's the school hols at the moment and I haven't worn anything since Thursday and do
everything in the nude from watching TV to riding my pony. They are now totally cool
with it and react strangely if I'm wearing clothes. Mu nudity though has given my brother
the confidence to sometimes goes naked around the house as well now in the evenings.
He's 16 and sometimes sunbathes naked and sometimes watches TV on the sofa with
me naked in the evenings. My brother's not naked anywhere near as much as me but
he's been naked a lot today. We went swimming in our pool and both watched a DVD
earlier after lunch in his room in the nude. Most of the time it's just me who's naked
and everyone is ok with it.

============================================================== 
Se você tem uma história semelhante às deste blog, por favor compartilhe conosco:  andandonuas@outlook.com .
Nomes verdadeiros são trocados, por razões de segurança.
Se por qualquer razão você quiser que retiremos a sua história, por favor entre em contato pelo  andandonuas@outlook.com .

If you have a history similar to this blog's ones, please share with us: andandonuas@outlook.com .
Real names are changed for security reasons.
If for any reason you want we remove your history, please contact us at  andandonuas@outlook.com .

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário