segunda-feira, 5 de março de 2012

# 35

OK i'll tell you how i started..well at first i started staying nude in my room usually
on weekends...and my mom knew about this that i like to be as natural as possible
on weekends but only in my room....then i shared this experience with one of my
close very close friend Lisa, i told her all about this being natural thing...then when
ever we both started staying nude in our rooms and together when ever possible.

Now the real problem was that how can i start being nude/natural in front of my
parents...first i started coming semi nude in front of my mom only then i remember
one day when mom knocked on my door and i was in my natural state i decided not
to wear anything and let her in so there i was first time nude in front of her she did
ask me why am i in this state i just told her "you i like staying relaxed and cool on
my room".

Now the real challenge was how to get my dad ready for this i talked my mom into
all this Naturist stuff and told her how its nice to be your self and not what the world
wants you to be she was kind of 50 50 about what i thought but as time passed by she
got used to it and it was Sunday morning Breakfast when for the first time i was all
nude and had breakfast with my parents. I remember my dad just tried to avoid me
of course it was the first time.

And i feel so Natural, so calm, and i feel much as i am....feels good...really good....

This is my story...


============================================================== 
Se você tem uma história semelhante às deste blog, por favor compartilhe conosco:  andandonuas@outlook.com .
Nomes verdadeiros são trocados, por razões de segurança.
Se por qualquer razão você quiser que retiremos a sua história, por favor entre em contato pelo  andandonuas@outlook.com .

If you have a history similar to this blog's ones, please share with us: andandonuas@outlook.com .
Real names are changed for security reasons.
If for any reason you want we remove your history, please contact us at  andandonuas@outlook.com .

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário