domingo, 4 de março de 2012

# 23

Hi! My name is Shannon I'm 14 and live in California. I started sleeping naked and
really liked it and thought i'd try going naked all the time. my parents didnt really like
it at first but they let me do it because they thought I would get tired of it eventually!!
lol. well that didnt happen...but my mom and dad got used to it and dont have a
problem with it anymore so everything is cool. they see me naked all the time so its
just natural to them now, so its all good.

============================================================== 
Se você tem uma história semelhante às deste blog, por favor compartilhe conosco:  andandonuas@outlook.com .
Nomes verdadeiros são trocados, por razões de segurança.
Se por qualquer razão você quiser que retiremos a sua história, por favor entre em contato pelo  andandonuas@outlook.com .

If you have a history similar to this blog's ones, please share with us: andandonuas@outlook.com .
Real names are changed for security reasons.
If for any reason you want we remove your history, please contact us at  andandonuas@outlook.com .

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário