sábado, 3 de março de 2012

# 19

Lauren is 12 years old and I'm 13. We have been nudists for two month now. I started
off by going nude at home when nobody else was around and she did as well. I liked it
and wanted to do it more only it bothered me what others might think when they saw
me. Even thinking about having mum, dad or my sister see me nude bothered me.

I did tell mum and dad that I was nude when nobody else was around. That's when I found
out Lauren did it as well. They said it was our choice when we wanted to be nude.

The next time it was only Lauren and me at home she came to my room and said she
was thinking about getting nude and wondered if I wanted to as well. She said it might
be best to do it with only the two of us first then surprise mum and dad one day. I said
ok and for her to go first. She said for us to undress at the same time and meet downstairs.
I said ok and she went to her room to undress. I took my clothes off and went downstairs.
We had seen each other nude for short amounts of time but not properly since we stopped
sharing a bath about 4 years ago. She said we should stay like it when mum and dad came
home. I didn't want to and when I saw them coming back I went and put some clothes on.
She said she was going to stay nude and she did.

When they saw her they were really pleased. She told them that we had both been nude
while they were out. Mum asked why I had got dressed again. It seemed sillier that I got
dressed when Lauren left her clothes off. I decided to go and take mine off again. It would
have been a lot better if I hadn't put them on at all because it felt embarrassing going back
down nude. But nobody said anything. That night I slept nude and got up without getting
dressed as well.

For all the time I was at home and nobody else apart from mum, dad and Lauren were
around I didn't wear clothes.

============================================================== 
Se você tem uma história semelhante às deste blog, por favor compartilhe conosco:  andandonuas@outlook.com .
Nomes verdadeiros são trocados, por razões de segurança.
Se por qualquer razão você quiser que retiremos a sua história, por favor entre em contato pelo  andandonuas@outlook.com .

If you have a history similar to this blog's ones, please share with us: andandonuas@outlook.com .
Real names are changed for security reasons.
If for any reason you want we remove your history, please contact us at  andandonuas@outlook.com .

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário